Babes Who Love Books Social!
Posted on 09 April 2019
Love books? Camaraderie?
Socializing with like minded gals?
Then have we got the night for you!
Join us for our inaugural event starring your favourite
bed time pal….books!
Our host Carolyn Rohaly, author of Military Chic and talent manager at the CBC will launch the discussion of one of her favourite books:
"Girl in a Band: A Memoir" by Sonic Youths' Kim Gordon
Space is limited, the first 12 babes to RSVP will be guaranteed a seat. Please feel free to share with a friend who also loves reading. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly!
RSVP to: email@example.com, subject: Book Social RSVP
Complimentary libations and nibbles will be served.
Here's the scoop:
- Who: Carolyn Rohaly, author of "Military Chic" and publicist for the CBC will moderate the discussion of "Girl In A Band: A Memoir" by Kim Gordon
- What: A book club unlike (but not wholly different then) any book club you've ever been to. A light, fun opportunity to discuss an awesome (or awful) literary work with some incredible ladies who love to read too.
- When: Thursday May 16 2019. Doors open 6:45. Social starts at 7pm sharp until 8pm.
- Where: Doll Factory by Damzels EAST side location: 1122 Queen Street East, Toronto.
- Why: We're opening our doors because hey, we love books too and we're looking forward to sharing some good stories with you. It's our way of thanking you for being some of the smartest, funnest ladies around!
Can't make it to Leslieville? That's ok! We'll be hosting another book social in a few weeks at our Roncesvalles store.
Books! They're not just for bedtime anymore.