Babes Who Love Books Social #2!!
Posted on 09 April 2019
Love books? Camaraderie?
Socializing with like minded gals?
Then have we got the night for you!
Join us at our Roncy location
starring your favouritebed time pal….books!
This discussions host, Laura Johanson is a chef, certified holistic nutritionist, and autism awareness advocate with first hand experience using diet and lifestyle interventions to help improve the lives of those living with autism.
The book is: "Educated" by Tara Westover.
Space is limited, the first 15 babes to RSVP will be guaranteed a seat. Please feel free to share with a friend who also loves reading. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly!
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Book Social RSVP
Complimentary libations and nibbles will be served.
Here's the scoop:
- Who: Host Laura Johanson, autism awareness advocate, chef, forager, amateur farmer, nutritionist and awesome mom.
- What: A book club unlike (but not wholly different then) any book club you've ever been to. A light, fun opportunity to discuss an awesome (or awful) literary work with some incredible ladies who love to read too.
- When: Thursday June 20th 2019. Social starts at 7:30 sharp until 8:30. Store will be open until start of social.
- Where: Doll Factory by Damzels WEST side location.
- Why: We're opening our doors because hey, we love books too and we're looking forward to sharing some good stories with you. It's our way of thanking you for being some of the smartest, funnest ladies around!
This book contains triggers!
Physical abuse, child endangerment and neglect.
If you are unsure if this book is right for you, please see link below which may contain SPOILERS!
Can't make it to Roncesvalles? That's ok! We'll be hosting another book social in a few weeks at our Leslieville store.
Thanks to all the brilliant babes who made it out to our last social!