Babes Who Love Books Social July 25!!
Posted on 09 April 2019
Love books? Camaraderie?
Socializing with like minded gals?
Then have we got the night for you!
Our host this month is Mary Anne Alton Lemm.
THIS MONTH'S READ: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng.
Space is limited, the first 15 babes to RSVP will be guaranteed a seat. Please feel free to share with a friend who also loves reading. Seating is limited and will fill up quickly!
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: Book Social RSVP
Complimentary libations and nibbles will be served.
Here's the scoop:
- Who: Our host Mary Anne is passionate about literacy, a mom of 2 amazing young men, married to the love of her life, and a writer, director and producer of documentaries!
- What: A book club unlike (but not wholly different then) any book club you've ever been to. A light, fun opportunity to discuss an awesome (or awful) literary work with some incredible ladies who love to read too.
- When: Thursday July 25th 2019. Social starts at 7pm sharp until 8pm, with the store open until 6:45.
- Where: Doll Factory by Damzels EAST side location: 1122 Queen Street East, Toronto.
- Why: We're opening our doors because hey, we love books too and we're looking forward to sharing some good stories with you. It's our way of thanking you for being some of the smartest, funnest ladies around!
Can't make it to Leslieville? That's ok! We'll be hosting another book social in a few weeks at our Roncesvalles store.
Books! They're not just for bedtime anymore.