Doll Factory by Damzels
Roncy In-Store Shopping Appointment
"By Appointment Only" In-store shopping is available Saturdays & Sundays at our Roncesvalles location 12-5pm.
Choose your time, "CONFIRM BOOKING" and "CHECK OUT" like you would if you were making a purchase by adding your name and information. Appointments are free of charge.
Please note, if you didn't receive an "order received" email confirmation, you didn't finish the process and your booking hasn't yet been confirmed.
Choose your expected duration:
30 Minutes for those Dolls that know what they want, know our products and know their fit!
60 Minutes if you have a trickier time finding the right fit or you aren't sure what you want to fall in love with yet!
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT IN STORE APPOINTMENTS:
This is what we're doing to keep you and our staff safe and adhering to government guidelines. Please make sure you can adhere to our new safety protocol before booking:
- All customers will have to wear a mask while in the store and the fitting room.
- If you don't have your own mask we will provide a free disposable one upon entrance.
- All customers must sanitize their hands or put on complimentary gloves upon entrance.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store to 1 per booking.
- Sorry, we cannot allow you to bring a friend or family members inside the shop.
- Limit the number of try-on items per appointment to 8 pieces*
- Because of social distancing, our staff cannot help with zippers and adjustments.
- For the courtesy of our next guest, we cannot allow appointments to go past the designated time slot. If you are running late your appointment, your time will be shortened.
- Cancellations are requested at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- We cannot accept cash payments at this time.
You are highly encouraged to "pre-shop" our website and come with a list of items you would like to try-on!
Please fill in this pre-shopping survey so we can help curate the best pieces for you to try: https://forms.gle/eUFmo2oRMQ3XJPbB6
*For your safety, we are placing un-purchased clothing that has been tried on in "quarantine" for 48 hours after it leaves the change room, because of this we will be limiting the number of items you can try-on to a maximum of 8 pieces.
THANK-YOU for your understanding, we know this is a very different experience than you are used to in our shops but we are committed to keeping everyone safe and well.
We will be sanitizing all common spaces and surfaces between guests and changing our change rooms to meet new safety guidelines.