Doll Factory by Damzels
Home On The Range Mask
$5 of the sale of this mask will to donated to Unicef to help secure and supply COVID-19 vaccines where they are most needed globally.
Handmade here in Toronto by us! Long bendable nose wire makes our masks easier to stay-up and are less likely to make your glasses fog.
- Cute red and white bandana print outside and a tight weave lightweight gold Japanese cotton fabric on the reverse.
- PLEASE NOTE: these do not have a filter pocket but can easily be worn with a disposible or other mask underneath.
- A sturdy bendable plastic wire sewn into the top of the mask to fit the bridge of your nose.
- 1/8'' Adjustable elastic on each side for around your ears and is adjustable via the exposed knot.
- Wash before and during use with warm-hot water & soap.
SHIPPING UPDATE: We have had reports that Canada Post is very busy and running very slowly. (Thank-you to our essential posties that are working hard!). We cannot guarantee arrival by Mother's Day.
These masks are NOT medical grade. These masks will NOT prevent you from contracting COVID-19, social distancing and hand washing is still the best known prevention. It is recommended that you double mask in higher risk situations.
Due to health safety reasons these masks are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged. Thank-you for your understanding.